Monday, August 13, 2012





"Jazz and rock are my favorite genres. I always wanted to have a hoarse voice," she says, giggling. "This album contains lots of jazz and strong beats, which satisfied me."

Por Una Cabeza, which was a song from Scent of a Woman, has been a Zhang favorite since she was at high school, and it has been interpreted accompanied by violin and piano.

Unlike her other albums, which required her to undertake serious planning and discussion beforehand, this time she gave herself a break and flew to Las Vegas to see Cirque du Soleil's The Beatles Love.

Inspired, she called Lee in Taiwan.

"All of a sudden, I came up with an idea, and I sang to him on the phone," Zhang says, laughing. "Working with Jim was very relaxing. We could chat on the phone about everything, gossiping and joking."

Lee, who has been producing albums for more than 20 years, says: "The best thing about working with Jane was that I could feel her real love for singing."


No comments:

Post a Comment