Wednesday, January 9, 2013

His break up with his fiancee

Indeed, love and relationships have been a huge influence in his music.

"It could be because my parents divorced when I was 4 or that I had my heart broken when I was in sixth grade. Throughout my 20s and young life, I've been curious to see who I would fall in love with and where that would take me. And, also, my love of music has catapulted me through life," he once said.

His break-up with his fiancee Tristan Prettyman in the summer of 2011 also contributed to the album.

His Chinese fans call Mraz a "wizard". "I experienced so much love and support from my Asian fans even from the earlier stages of my career, which makes me want to come back again and again," he says.

"There is definitely something special about Asian audiences, and as a performer you can't ask more from these kind of passionate fans It's always a pleasure going back to those places where the audiences truly enjoy and appreciate your music."

No comments:

Post a Comment